Access Care provides transportation services to Medicaid recipients. Each vehicle is equipped with lifts to aid participants with wheelchairs, and our qualified nursing staff assists patients entering and exiting our vehicles. Our clients are our priority, so every driver is highly qualified and routinely tested to make sure transportation services are being soundly performed. Drivers transport clients to and from our day center as well as taking them to scheduled doctor’s appointments.
Every driver must meet with these specific qualifications to ensure the safety of our clients:
- Must pass driving background check
- Must undergo rigorous training for defensive driving
- Subject to random drug screens
- Passenger Assistance, Safety and Sensitivity (PASS) training
- Must be approved by Federation Transportation Services of the Bluegrass before providing services